Through the Center of France
the most enjoyable
* Highway A75 from Clermont-Ferrand
* Passing on the "viaduc de Millau"
* Issue N°48 "La Couvertoirade"
* First circle : 5th issue and go on the road "D7" direction Le Vigan
* Crossing le Vigan and follow the road "D999" in direction Pont-d'Hérault, Ganges
* After Pont-D'Hérault, on your left do not miss the road "D11",
a mountainside road direction Sumène
* D'ont enter in Sumène, at the first board, on your left, take a sharp curve and you are on the
road "D20", going to St.Martial by Sanissac
Access Plan, St-Martial->Les Nabières
The village is hung on the mountainside. So arriving from Sumène, you get immediatly, after the hill, on the main place : platane tree on your right and "café/restaurant Lou Régalou" on your left side.
Go on, enterring the curve, take the road on your right mentionned "Route du Col de la Croisette". Now in front of you, you can see the Mas des Nabières as a target.
You have to pass on the other side of the mountain. Just go down, pass a bridge, a sharp curve and start the way up. very quick you will drive along a row of spruce and then a beautiful wooden fence.
You can park here imediatly on your left, after the fence. The Mas is now behind you, push the fence and two fiendly dogs are happy to welcome you.